Monday, June 9, 2014

MDSM69 New Rain Gear!

Cindy brings us a fun sketch, full of layering.  She's going to guide us to Artisan-level scrapbooking.  :)  Come join us at MDS Monday!

Missy was so happy with her matching rain gear for Christmas.

I have to admit this sketch was a challenge for me, a good challenge.  I had to think for a while to be able to interpret it, and in the end, it was very fun!  Another great page I would have never thought up on my own, and I am quite pleased with it.

MDS Elements: Stamps: My Friend, Moments Ago, French Foliage, Ink Splatter, Natural Composition Overlays; Paper: Always Artichoke Textured; Accessories: Candid Frames, Gold Sequins; Font: Tw Cen MT Condensed.

1 comment:

beth rush said...

great page Heidi!! this one was a challenge for me as well. but I too am happy with the end result. its good to be challenged every once and a while :)