Thursday, May 15, 2014

Stampin' Up! Hello, Sailor Life Ring

With all this retirement and new catalog hullabaloo, don't forget this is the last month for the Occasions catalog as well.  For stamp club this month, we used the Hello, Sailor stamp set.

I love all the life ring cards I've seen come across my screen, particularly one by Helen Salter, so I had to try one.  The bold, nautical stripes are just adorable.  This card uses Fresh Prints DSP pack and the Stripes embossing folder, which is retiring.

Stamps: Hello, Sailor; Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Fresh Prints DSP; Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red marker; Accessories: Natural Cotton ribbon, Linen thread, Circle punches, Stripes EF (retiring), Bitty Banners framelits, Big Shot, Stapler, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

beth rush said...

Love it Heidi! I saw it online at the SU home page and clicked to enlarge it right away, then I saw it was yours, of course it was, your cards are always so great!

Kim P said...

My husband was in the Navy...I really should hurry up and get this stamp set!