Monday, January 13, 2014

MDSM49 High Tea

Time for another MDS Monday sketch; this time a page sketch from Joan.  I just love the type of layout that uses grouped boxes for one photo.  It is so fun! 

Here I grouped the boxes for two different photos.  I was debating whether these photos would make it into the family album, since they were just about me.  But it fun to remember the time I wandered away for a couple days to learn on my own... in my husband's realm, biking.

The clinic was called "High Tea with Helen", since she is British, so how fitting to use the Tea Time II kit for my page.  Here's the sketch -

MDS Elements: Stamps: Tea Time II bike, Tea Time II Flourish, Lemonade Stand journaling; Paper: Tea Time II DSP; Accessories: Tea Time II flowers; Font: Euphemia, Arial.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Heidi, your page turned out fantastic!!! I love the title and old penny farthing, as well as your choice of kit. This just came together beautifully!

beth rush said...

love how you used the photo boxes Heidi, and your page is just lovely with the flowers and doily, perfect!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Great page, Heidi - I love the colours.