Monday, December 16, 2013

MDSM45 Little Liuqin Island

Hi Everyone!  It's my turn to give you a scrapbook page layout on MDS Monday challenges.  I've always got tons of photos to scrap, especially when I'm trying to get the photobook finished up. So today, I'm giving you a sketch that squeezes many photos onto a page.

In order to maximize the number of photos, rotate them a few degrees right and left, and overlap the corners.  My layout below is just a starting point for the number of photos.  Add as little or as many as you want (or can!).  Let the photos do the talking.  This is also a great technique if you are scrapping a page per week or a page per month.

Make sure you join us; I can't wait to see what you come up with!  So here's my page -

We took a boat to an island off the west coast of Taiwan called Little Liuqin.  It was incredibly hot, but beautiful!

MDS Elements: Stamps: Epic Overlays - ink splatter 1, Game Day - splatter 2, French Foliage - splatter; Paper: Whisper White Textured, Be Yourself DSP; Accessories:  Vanilla - Simple Stitches line, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch; Font: CK Storybook.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: