Saturday, August 3, 2013

R U Playing VSN with Us?

Last night I was one of the hosts on Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoaststampers, and the theme is Opposites Attract.  Check out the challenges below, and you'll see the opposites theme.

 

You still have time to join in the challenges!  The cards have to be uploaded by Wednesday, August 7.  So here I thought I would share with you my cards.

SEP13VSNMINIA - Pop Goes the Weasel - Neutral card with a pop of color.

SEP13VSNMINIB - Men & Women - make a card two ways, masculine and feminine

SEP13VSNMINIC - Let's Spin the Color Wheel - Use opposite colors on the color wheel

SEP13VSNMINID - Winter & Summer Tags.  I'll show the winter one here (inspired by Tiz Barnes); the summer one will be my DT project for the Friday Mashup next week.

There is more blah, blah, blah and supplies lists in my SCS gallery.  So if you haven't, set aside some time this weekend to join us!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: