Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Scrappy Snorkeling at Pennekamp

I thought I would also share with you a traditional scrapbook page I made with the set By the Tide.  I'm not a huge scrapbooker (excluding MDS), so this page was big for me.  What a labor of love... took all day!

I printed "Pennekamp" with My Digital Studio before I started stamping the page.  I love all the touchy-feely details!  :)

This page depicts our visit to John Pennekamp State Park in Key Largo in January.  It was my daughter's first snorkeling trip away from shore.  There was a little trepidation, but she did great!

Stamps: By the Tide, Morning Post Alphabet; Paper: Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Watercolor paper, Tea for Two DSP, Sent with Love DSP; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Calypso Coral, Bashful Blue, Pool Party, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Versamark, Early Espresso marker, Black journaling pen; Accessories: Natural Trim, Designer Silver Basics button, Linen Thread, Aquapainter, Clear embossing powder, Crystal Effects, Color Spritzer Tool, 1" Circle punch, Happy Whale clearlit, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread, Jump ring.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Awesome page Heidi! I love the texture and layers. I'm not a scrapbooker and in awe.

Tanya Boser said...

Great page! I love the colors, the dimension of the fish and friends, the ribbon and button element, the stitching, and those adorable polka dot circle scallops.