Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hot Trend: Divided Pages

Divided scrapbook pages, aka Project Life pages, are a hot trend right now.  They are perfect for the every day Facebook and Instagram photos to tell the story of the recent week or month.  This past Saturday, we got together to scrap the For the Record Simply Scrappin' Layout in the Spring catalog.  I've been dying to play with some divided pages, so this get-together gave me a perfect excuse.

Some of the elements of my pages are copied from the demo magazine Stampin' Success, and I had to punt for the others.  Once the elements were done, I just gathered and printed a bunch of photos from kindergarten.  I have a couple more spots available for photos from the rest of the year.  With the Simply Scrappin' Layout, this came together super quick!

With all the coordinating papers and card stock, it is so easy to put together pocket cards.  I can't wait to work on the next one.  Note to self: Get more divided page protectors!  :)

Supplies: Paper: Summer Starfruit, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo; Ink: Black journaling pen; Accessories: For the Record Simply Scrappin' Layout, White baker's twine, Corner Rounder punch, Spiral punch, paperclips.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tanya Boser said...

This looks like so much fun! I just signed up for a swap at convention doing 2 sizes of Project Life inserts, these will inspire me!