Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gathering in Orlando for Leadership... And a Web Special!

Today many demonstrators are arriving in Orlando to gather for the Leadership Conference. I've been hanging around sunny Florida for 1-1/2 weeks, so I'm ready to go!

This year Stampin' Up is kicking off their Silver Anniversary; can't wait to see what they have in store for us!  Stay tuned for daily updates on what's going on.

Unfortunately, I won't be available for personalized service, so instead, a special! Place an online order through my demonstrator website and receive free shipping (10% of merchandise total), only through Sunday, January 13! I cannot reduce your order cost directly, so the free shipping will come in the form of a rebate.

I was able to sign up and put together one swap for Leadership.  You can imagine squeezing this in with the hub-bub of Christmas going on.


Have you seen the new Canvas Creations sheets?  What a fun new texture to add to your cards!  I stamped on the Canvas Creations sheet for both the upper layer and the bottom layer of the cross-stitch focal image.  And what do you think about the lace tape?  I've already bought a whole bunch!

Stamps: Hoop La La; Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP; Ink: Calypso Coral marker, Lucky Limeade marker, Early Espresso marker; Accessories: White baker's twine, Delicate Details lace tape, Canvas Creations sheet, Square Lattice EF, Apothecary Accents framelits, Scallop Squares Duo die, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

The above card was my prototype card.  I inked up the stamp by coloring on the stamp directly with markers, and it was a bit sparse.  I came up with an alternate plan to ink up the stamp.  Come back tomorrow so I can share it with you.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for Leadership updates!

No comments: