Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CAS Circle Fun

I played along with this week's Friday Mashup again.  I had to alter the exact colors a bit, no worries!


I created a hybrid MDS card using this week's Clean&Simple sketch.

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with the colors "Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Suede".
  2. Or Make a "Thank You" project .
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project w/ the colors Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise & Soft Suede".

Here's a little hint on how I used a "cheater" rectangle as a guide for placing my circles.  I inserted a 3-3/4 x 5" Whisper White square punch into the center of the card and applied a light-colored thin matting around it.  Send this punch to the back layer, and this was my cutting line when I printed it.

Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White; Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals: MDS Elements: Stamps: Fabulous Phrases; Papers: Pinwheels on Parade, Days to Remember; Color Palette: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lili said...

Simple and elegant card Heidi! Great use of the colors of the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Amanda Corbet said...

I love this! It looks like such a simple card! The combination of patters and colors is just fabulous! I love how it all is textured too! Thanks for sharing!