Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrappy Monday: More Digital Challenges

Well, now that I am home, my computer is behaving better. Afraid of the "company computer guy", is it? I put together another page this weekend for a digital scrapbooking challenge DGC09, Picture Placement. This challenge was all about fitting lots of pictures into one page, something I find myself doing a lot.

This page is a CASE of Barb Dean's page on mydigitalstudio.net.

MDS Elements: Play Date Quick Accents, Embellishments, DSP; Color Palette: So Saffron, Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip; Font: Calvin & Hobbs.

This one is challenge DGC010, Focal Photo Elements. Grab some details out of a photo and blow them up, draw focus to them, etc.

This page uses Splitcoaststampers sketch SBSC77, and I tried to use the papers and stamps that come with My Digital Studio Express. I was prepping for my MDS Overview class tomorrow, and totally unexpected, I caught up on my Project 52 pages. Wow!

MDS Elements: Sweet Details stamp brush set, Sweet Details DSP, Play Date DSP; Color Palette: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip; Font: CK Alis Handwriting.

And just when I thought I was done, one more. This was a timed one, so it didn't take too long, DGC012, Moment in Time. Run around the house and take photos of what everyone is doing at that moment in time, then take 30 minutes to scrap it. This was fun!

Papa biking on his trainer, Mama on the computer, Little Missy biking around the house, pets sleeping. Just another day here... :) This page uses sketch SBSC225.

MDS Elements: Texture stamp brush set, Downtown Grunge kit, First Edition DSP; Color Palette: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Font: CK Alis Handwriting.

2012 Project 52 totals: Week 8, pages 9.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: