Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UStamp with Dawn and Friends - Valentine Bird House

Before we share the craftiness, a message from our sponser.... Don't forget the Occasions mini starts today!

Grab a coffee, peruse, even dare to dream about Spring... but only after I share my UStamp with Dawn and Friends - Let's Score event project with you.




This project was inspired during Christmas shopping. I was checking out the Christmas tree ornaments, and I saw the most adorable little bird house, covered in glittery snow. That certainly is adaptable to Valentine's Day, isn't it?

If you would like the instructions, please visit the UStamp with Dawn and Friends website and sign up for the Let's Score event.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

OMG how freaking cute is that bird house... I totally need to come visit you and just stamp. I need some of that creativity you have to rub off on me. That little bird on the card is adorable!