Thursday, September 22, 2011

CAS Gently Falling

I needed a quick and easy card for an evening shoebox swap. A clean and simple (CAS) card is the way to go, and anyway, I love them!

While surfing around challenge blogs, I saw a beautiful card by Susan Carlson. CASE-o-rama! I hope the ladies don't mind the absence of ribbon and doo-dads. I also totally love white-on-white. Sarah Wills does this really well, but anyway, the card...

Gotta do some stamping on the envelope too, right?

Stamps: Gently Falling, Curly Cute; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Soft Suede marker; Accessories: Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautifully simple and effective!

Yapha said...

Such a lovely card!! I really like that!

Chris said...

Hi Heidi, I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I miss the shoe box swaps, they were fun ways to spend a day and meet new people.
I love this clean and simple card and you went the extra mile to decorate the envelope. I wish I were participating in your swap, I'd love to get this card.

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Love these!! I think they are so wow but some simple awesome!

Paula said...

Love it! So beautiful!

Karen said...

I adore cas cards! This is so simple and elegant ... I feel a CASE coming on! TFS