Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Roomie Gifts

One of the fun (or maybe daunting) things about Convention is Roomie Gifts. I was blessed to be invited to stay with three wonderful ladies at the Homewood Suites. I loved every minute of it!

These are the gifts from Mary.

First was the box, a stamp box, decorated to hold the gifts, even the edge was finished with ribbon. She covered the candy tin with rub-ons. The block is a stamp wood block, covered with DSP, wrapped with ribbon, and decorated. How cute! And the Big Shot flower pins and earrings came in handy for the Flower Power Party!

Here are the gifts from Rosemary.

A little notepad and pen covered in DSP. She made paper beads earrings and bracelet. I have been wanting to do this for a year now, since I saw them at Convention last year, but I tell you the bead section in the craft store is so overwhelming. Rosemary also decorated the gift bag, and I just noticed she even stamped the jewelry bag. How cute!

These are the gifts from Jane.

Decorated gum, mints, hand sanitizer, a jar with ribbon, tissue package, and placed in a decorated gift box. I love used the little girl image from All in the Family with Whisper White Craft ink on Basic Black cardstock, so it looks like a chalkboard.

I created CD Literature Scrapbooks for all three ladies. Their gifts were so great; I hope mine measured up.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sure your gift measured up! It's delightful! Send me one anytime!! In fact, it's my favorite one I think .... but then I might be biased. Glad you had a wonderful time and nice to have you back safely!

Marla Reed said...

What awesome gifts! I can see why it would be daunting. I don't know if I could come up with gifts that nice if I worked on them all year. Your scrapbook is wonderful! Thanks for sharing about your convention experiences for all of us that didn't get to go!

Rosemary Morgan said...

Thank you again for such a cute gift. Can't wait until my box arrives with it!

Cindy said...

Your gift was awesome! I didn't even know about roomies exchanging gifts until a few weeks ago; it'll take me a year to make something that fab for Convention 2011! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh - I love checking out people's loot. You sure cleaned up with those fab gifts! And your scrapbook is just awesome so I'm sure the girls loved them :)