Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Thank You's

You never know when a stamp set is going to work for you, until you sit down and try it. Sweet Scoops is not the typical stamp set I would buy, but I received it for free from Stampin' Up (demo perk, *wink*), and I was so excited when it arrived. Is it because it was free?!? My daughter and I have been having lots of fun with it.

Here is a little thank you notecard I created, using the same color scheme I have shown earlier. These colors are just so sweet! Since a single ice cream cone is smaller than a typical main image, the eye can still be drawn to the image by using off-center circles. For the Cameo Coral background, I inked up the texturz plate and ran it through the Big Shot. Love it!

Stamps: Sweet Scoops, Something Sweet; Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Sweet Pea DSP, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Ink: So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Cameo Coral; Accessories: Coluzzle, Scallop Trim punch, Grosgrain ribbon, Texture Plates Kit #4, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Love the colors on this--so yummy!

Carmen said...

Love the colors!! great card!

Cindy said...

I'm kicking myself for not ordering that stamp set! LOVE IT!!!