Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boston Shoebox Swap

This past weekend we traveled to Boston for another shoebox swap. What fun! Thanks Andi for hosting! Here is the project I brought along, featuring products from the Occasions mini.

This is a little matchbook; a tutorial found on SCS here. I stamped the front with the Vintage Vogue stamp set, and popped up the F. The Designer Series Paper is from the Sweet Pea patterned pack. I used clear-mount stamps with acrylic blocks, which made placement super easy.

And here is the inside, which holds a Ghirardelli square.

A close-up of the inside sleeve. For some reason I was stamp-challenged when I made this, so forgive me that it isn't perfect. The inside sentiment is from the set Garden Whimsy, and I stamped the leaf and popped up the flower inside.

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Garden Whimsy; Paper: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP; Ink: Old Olive, Taken with Teal; Accessories: Brads, Faux dew drop, Glue dot, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super cute! Love these colors together with this stamp set. What a fun little matchbook. Perfect for a shoebox swap.