Friday, March 19, 2010

More Swaps to Share

A second installment of "choice swaps" from my Syracuse Regionals mail-in swap. Here I grabbed all the masculine and young teen cards - a hard bunch to stamp for!

This card was created by my friend tillyhead, aka Michele Moran, using the Extreme Guitar stamp and a homemade brick background stamp. Super cool!

This card, using the stamp sets Extreme Skateboard and Extreme Elements, was created by Cathy McGough. She used Glossy White cardstock, colored the background with yellow and Taken with Teal inks, and embossed the main image with black embossing powder. Nice effect!

And I love getting cards with stamp sets I don't have! This one uses the Just Basketball stamp set. Sorry, I don't know who created this one. She stamped whistles on the orange background.

I hope you enjoyed these differently styled cards. Thanks to all the swap participants who mailed and shared their swaps with me!! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments: