Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Talk is Cheep

Been stamping another one-of-a-kind birthday card for a stampin' friend. One-of-a-kind's are my favorite... personalized for the recipient, interesting to create something new and original, and... if it's hard, you never have to make it again! :)

For my bubbly, little bit off-the-wall friend, some happy cartoon birds and bright color. I used the paper tole technique to give the bird on the right some dimension. Texture was added to the Old Olive cardstock with a Texturz plate and the Big Shot.

Stamps: Cheep Talk; Paper: Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Old Olive marker; Accessories: Sponge, Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, Backgrounds I Texturz plate, Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Holly/catrules said...

Cute!! I love how you popped the bird up!

Heather said...

Precious card! I love the dimension of the bird and the colors!