Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Cute Little Gift

I created my first paper pin this weekend. This was surprising easy to make and super fun! The hardest part was driving to the store to pick up pin backs when it was snowing here. :( I learned this technique from 'sherristampsalot' at Virginia Regionals.

I didn't take too many photos, so I'll have to recreate this and post a tutorial later.

Stamps: Beary Best Friends; Paper: Basic Gray, Watercolor paper; Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink reinker, Versamark; Accessories: Wide oval punch, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Earth Elements and Neutrals watercolor crayons, Aquapainter, Crystal Effects, Pin backing.

This pin was a gift, so I packaged it in this little matchbox, which was inspired by 'peggy-sue' on SCS. I LOVE this vintage-y look!

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP; Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Matchbox die, Big Shot, Eyelet Border punch, Word window punch, Pretty in Pink corduroy buttons, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: