Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sharing some MDS

I spent a lot of time playing with My Digital Studio yesterday and particularly some new downloads I just installed. My projects are not quite finished yet, but I thought I would share - so I have something to show for my day!

A scrapbook page with a stamp set that doesn't exist, Cute Cats. This page uses Christmas Jingle DSP, and the snowflakes are from my new download item, Icicle Photo Card ($3.95). I was pleasantly surprised to find out there is no shipping and NO TAX on MDS add-on downloads! If you are curious, you can find all the latest downloadable items in the online store.

I recreated Tilly's card, using the jumbo snowflake punch (fun for me since I don't own it) and new download item Christmas Cocoa II DSP ($9.95 includes DSP and Christmas images).

A simple Christmas card created with Icicle Photo Card DSP and snowflake elements. This card is really making me think about MDS for my own Christmas cards (is that wrong??).

And another stamp I don't own, Medallion ($1.95). This one is going to make great backgrounds for scrapbook pages. So much fun to play with new stuff!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: