Friday, April 3, 2009

Another One

I can't post all the details I want to post on SCS, so I'll post all the details here. I gave the Retro Coffee Lady another try today. I am trying to come up with my swap prototype for the SCS Syracuse get-together on May 2. Isn't it always the case that the good cards come easy, and the not-so-good ones are a struggle? This is another picture Nathalie sent to me for inspiration:


and the troublesome card:

Although not my favorite card, I thought it was a nice illustration of being inspired by things or colors you may see in your daily life.
Stamps: Sip by Sip; Paper: Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue DSP; Ink: Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Real Red marker; Accessories: Sponge, Aquapainter, Grosgrain ribbon.

And I think I may have come up with the demo quality swap card. Or my shoebox project?? I guess I am still undecided.

Hopefully you get the feel of the texture on this card. The Baja Breeze DSP is some of the specialty paper - textured paper with a nice heavy weight. I like!
Stamps: Sip by Sip; Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP; Ink: Close to Cocoa ink + marker, Baja Breeze, Real Red marker; Accessories: Aquapainter, Sponge, Crystal Effects, Window word punch, 1/2" circle punch, Clear button, Big Shot + Backgrounds I, linen thread.

1 comment:

Tilly said...

very nice Heidi! I'd love to recieve one of those, but I won't be there :( Have fun!