To kick us off, I started with a Father's Day card.
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Very Vanilla Core'dinations, Tissue paper; Ink: Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories: Sweet Sorbet Accessories, Aquapainter, Brayer, Sponge, Adorning Accents edgelits, Bitty Banners framelits, Circles Collection framelits, Big Shot, Acrylic paints, Oil pastel crayons, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.
Searching around for some 3-D inspiration, I came across some book binding ideas.
Stamps: The Open Sea, World Map BG; Paper: Epic Day DSP, Chipboard, Copy paper; Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Versamark; Accessories: Linen Thread, Gold EP, Sponge, Needle; Font: Vivaldi.
Come back on Friday; I'm going to have another Open Sea card for the Friday Mashup challenge. ;)
Make sure you check out the next stop to see what Cindy at Stamps, Paper, and Ink put together with the set. Her projects are always amazing! Thanks for stopping by!
The complete hop list:
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Cindy Beach stampspaperandink.typepad.com/
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.
- Lisa Young addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
- Kerry Willard Bray kerrywillardbray.com
- Paula Wright paulastamps.blogspot.
- Rita Wright ritascreations.
- Jill Coleman jillstamps.com/
- Betty Traciak kittystamps.blogspot.com