Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sale-a-Bration is the Perfect Time for a Workshop

Today I'm going to share projects from my weekend workshop with you. For a warm-up make & take, I used the Workshop in a Bag kit that Stampin' Up gave out at Convention. But since the tree image is my favorite of the Easy Events stamp set, I added my own spin. These are clean & simple 3-1/2 x 5" notes cards. Here I illustrated an easy way to color line stamp images with a blender pen.

Stamps: Easy Events; Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Note Cards; Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Black Stazon; Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, Blender pen, Pinking Hearts border punch.

In between make & takes, I always do a demonstration. Here I illustrated Poppin' Pastels with Upsy Daisy.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Paper: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Naturals White, Everyday Enchantment DSP; Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark; Accessories: Wild Wasabi striped ribbon, Dotted Scalloped Ribbon border punch, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 2-1/2" Circle die, Big Shot.

I always put together two make & takes for the guests, and here is our stepped up project. This one is more difficult because it uses a lot more layers, some texture, sponging for shading, and the stamp-a-ma-jig.

For this card I used a fun sketch challenge #54 from Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Stamps: Up, Up & Away; Paper: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP; Ink: Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede; Accessories: Dotted Scalloped Ribbon border punch, Circle punches, Build a Cupcake punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 3" Circle die, Scallop Circle #2 die, Big Shot.

And here is a couple items used for door prizes and hostess gifts.

If you would also like to stamp similar projects with your friends, don't hesitate to contact me so we can set up your workshop before the end of Sale-a-Bration (March 31)!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Heidi! Thanks for sharing all that - I bet your workshops are fabulous!