Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some June Birthdays

I made some June birthday projects I thought I would share.

This one is for an old swimming buddy (not that she is old, just I know her from way back!). She used to come ride my horse when we were kids, and now she has one of her own. This is a CASE of a Michelle Zindorf tutorial here. She does great background techniques! This card uses "direct to paper" technique, meaning you put the ink pad directly on your paper. I like how it came out!

And this little scrapbook, made out of a 12x12" sheet of cardstock, is for my sister. I have the instructions for this one, so if you are interested, contact me!

I decorated the pages too!

And I heard a friend's son really likes tractors. I don't have any tractor stamps, and I was surprised there were no punch art tractors on Splitcoast. So I made one. Pretty cool! The background is just all my Happy Birthday stamps stamped over and over (thank you, Stamp-a-ma-jig!). Hope you enjoyed! All details in my SCS gallery.

1 comment:

Tilly said...

I LOVE your tractor! What a creative idea!!