Monday, January 15, 2024

The Stamp Review Crew: Bee My Valentine

Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Inspiring you one stamp set at a time

Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  We share our take on a selected stamp set every first and third Monday of the month.  This week, just in time for February, we are focusing on the adorable bee set, Bee My Valentine.  If you are following the hop in order, you have just arrived from the blog of the very talented Kim Fee.   

Lou Ann, a friend in our CNY/NEPA stamp group was recognized as the Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers.  I grabbed one of the cards in her gallery to CASE for my project.

In addition, I made little Valentine's Day hand-out treats.  The DSP for the wrapper measures 2-1/2 x 3-1/2".

Stamps: Bee My Valentine; Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Bee Mine DSP, Vellum; Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Memento Black; Accessories: Sweet Sorbet Bordered Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Bee Builder Punch, Banner Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

ICYMI, here are another sample with Bee My Valentine.

Hop on over to Holly Krautkremer's blog to see what amazing creations she has put together with this week's set.

 




>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

6 comments:

simplyfairies said...

What beautiful creations, I just love that cute sweet treat I feel a CASE coming on, thank you heidi for the super inspiration x

RubberRedneck said...

So cute! I love them!

WebDeb said...

Heidi, your projects are terrific! They lifted my spirits on another gloomy day here. Well done!

Pat Stewart said...

Hello...LOVE your candy bar idea! All the projects are great fun!

Pat Stewart said...

Love your Candy Bar idea!!! The other projects are great also.

Terri said...

What fun & cute projects!