Thursday, November 23, 2023

Stampin' Up! Forever Forest

Happy Thanksgiving All!  I've been doing the Catskills Fire Tower Challenge, which entails hiking to the six publicly accessible fire towers of the Catskills.  Of course, if you know me, bikes also have to be involved.  With that, I've had mountain range views on my mind. 

I was attempting to play along with Taylored Expressions gratitude challenge.  Using the Winter Meadow DSP color combination and the Forever Forest bundle, I started off with the TE sketch.

Here's the sketch -- didn't quite adhere to it completely in the end.

Stamps: Forever Forest, Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background; Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight, Blueberry Bushel, Moody Mauve, Smoke Slate, Whisper White Craft, Versamark; Accessories: Clear & White Embossing Powder, Blending Brushes, Watercolor Brush, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Forever Forest Dies, Ovals Collections Dies, Die-Cutting Machine.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

No comments: