Thursday, May 25, 2023

What's on Your Desk? Here Comes the Sun!

I have some left over background pieces from a previous swap laying on my desk for a while.  I thought I would jigsaw puzzle them together to create a new background.  I also just picked up a retired set, Here Comes the Sun, so I thought I'd play with that to make a card for my downline, who has recently promoted to Silver.

I wasn't sure about the color combination avenue this card started to march down, but I really the like the industrial feel (think brewery) this card ended up having, with a nice bright pop for the main focus.

Stamps: Here Comes the Sun; Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Wild Wheat, Pebbled Path, Whisper White; Ink: Wild Wheat, Garden Green, Pebbled Path, Bright & Beautiful DSP; Accessories: Soft Sea Foam Seam Binding, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Circles Collection Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, e-cutter, Dimensionals; Background Supplies: Paper: Crumb Cake; Ink: Real Red, Terracotta Tile, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories: Brick & Mortar EF, Die-Cutting Machine.



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

No comments: