Monday, April 17, 2023

The Stamp Review Crew: Sea Turtle

Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop: Inspiring you one stamp set at a time

Welcome to another Stamp Crew Review Blog Hop!  We share our take on a selected stamp set every first and third Monday of the month.  This week we are focusing on the sea-tacular Jan-May Mini set, Sea Turtle, which is carrying over to the new Annual Catalog coming in May.  If you are following the hop in order, you have just arrived from the blog of the very talented Betty Traciak.   

Hubs is a huge turtle fan, so I can't resist any set with turtles.  It is a great set to create a fun sea collage.  Today I challenged myself to create a card combining with Sunday Stamps color challenge.

Here's this week's Sunday Stamps color challenge, and I also used Freshly Made Sketches #578.  
Stamps: Sea Turtle, Picturesque; Paper: Blushing Bride, Evening Evergreen, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper; Ink: Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand; Accessories: Flowers for Every Season Gems, Deckled Rectangles Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

ICYMI, here's another card created with Sea Turtle.

Hop on over to Holly Krautkremer's blog to see what amazing creations she has put together with this week's set.

 



>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

5 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, you really DID like these colors, lol! Love it, Heidi!

Melissa Grant said...

Very sweet card with those little swimming turtles! Your little ocean sea is wonderful in the challenge colors! Well done!

dj said...

I just got this set and I am loving it!! Your card gives me additional inspiration!! You rocked our "floral fragrance" challenge colors using that Sea Turtle set!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC307

Betty said...

Lovely layers and colors! I really like the stamping on the diorama portion.

Annette Elliott said...

I myself LOVE our new In Colors as I love the woodsy feel of them. A wonderful way to showcase these new colors. Love your creation!