Thursday, December 15, 2022

Yeti or Not...

I'm a big fan of January winter cards, which tend to be glossed over with the upcoming Sale-a-Bration and spring excitement.  As predicted last year, I *may be* focusing on New Year's cards rather than Christmas cards... and I might be ahead of schedule this year!  *surprise*  

I had my eye on Yeti to Party, but I didn't pull the trigger until it was on the Last Chance list, including the matching dies.  I might be spoiling the surprise, but I also wanted to share in case you wanted to grab a Yeti as well.

Well, this is a lot of trees from Trees for Sale (a favorite this season!).  I might have to pare this down for a reproducible card.

The inside could say "Yeti or not, welcome 2023!"

Stamps: Yeti to Party, Trees for Sale; Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White; Ink: Evening Evergreen, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends; Accessories: Charming Landscapes EF, Yeti Dies, Tree Lot Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.

Today only (December 15), FREE SHIPPING on orders $75 or more!


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

No comments: