Sunday, October 16, 2022

SSC294 Christmas Wreath

Hi All!  When this posts, I'll be in Vermont on a 3-day bikepacking trip, traveling about 100 miles.  Wish me luck!

Today's Sunday Stamps sketch challenge is by Stef. I recently picked up a beautiful set from last year, Christmas Season, and the coordinating gorgeous Painted Christmas patterned paper is still available as well. So I grabbed the set to start playing with it.

Here's today's challenge. Hope you'll join us!

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas Barn; Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Evening Evergreen, Whisper White, Painted Christmas DSP; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Versamark; Accessories: Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder, e-cutter, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

dj said...

I had Christmas on my mind too this go round!! Fantastic Christmas card showcasing our new sketch challenge (#SS294) over at Sunday Stamps...you have once again given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us!!

Stef Perry said...

I love wreathes of any type and yours is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you layered it on the banner. Beautiful Christmas card, Heidi!