Friday, September 23, 2022

SSC292 Penguin Season

Hi Everyone!  I'm finally getting my card done for this week's Sunday Stamps.  It's not too, too late, and I hope you'll join us.

It was a crazy summer with horse illnesses, husband illness, then husband injury.  Cancelled vacation.  Then poof, summer is gone.  I have had very little time to stamp.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

For my card this week, I just love this little penguin from Penguin Place.  So fun to build the little guy.  Here's this week's sketch by Amy.

Stamps: Penguin Place, Christmas to Remember; Paper: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Rings of Love DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Mint Macaron, Evening Evergreen, Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch, Die-Cutting Machine, e-cutter, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

1 comment:

Claire Broadwater said...

Heidi, this is so adorable! I love that sweet, little penguin and the fun snowy scene. The background paper is gorgeous, too!