Sunday, May 1, 2022

SSC282 Blaze Your Own Trail

Hi All, and welcome to another Sunday Stamp sketch challenge.  Only a couple more days until the 2021-22 Annual Catalog retires, and my card is built largely on the retiring Expressions in Ink DSP pack.  The sketch reminded me of the (retired) Ride the Range bundle, so I was happy to pull it out.

The horse image was colored in with a Stampin' Write marker. Here is this week's sketch by Lisa. Can't wait to see your interpretation of it!

Stamps: Ride the Range; Paper: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Mango Melody, Early Espresso, Expressions in Ink DSP; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Banner Punch, Open Range Dies, Stitched with Whimsy Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, Dimensionals.


>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh gosh, I loved this set, Heidi - I feel like I need to go get it out to play with again this week - how perfect over that DSP for a true western sunset!! Genius!

Annette Elliott said...

Wowza, Heidi, this is adorable! Love all the details and of course the fact that you rocked the challenge! love this!