Sunday, June 27, 2021

SSC260 Pansy Spanner Card

Hi All!  Time for another sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps.  I was in need of a downline meeting shoebox card, and I really wanted to share the Spanner Card with them.  In order to facilitate the special fold, I rotated this week's sketch.

Here's this week's sketch by Amy.

Stamps: Pansy Patch; Paper: Bumblebee, Soft Sea Foam, Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White, Pansy Petals DSP; Ink: Bumblebee, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape; Accessories: Pastel Pearls, Window Sheets, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Die-Cutting Machine, e-cutter, Dimensionals.

>> Receive a FREE card kit with every online order <<

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I love this card and the layout! Is there any way you can share the dimensions so I can use the layout?
Thank you in advance!

Heidi Baks said...

Betsy, I used Lisa Curcio's dimensions. You can find them here: https://lisasstampstudio.com/2021/05/spanner-panel-cards-make-in-minutes.html

Betsy said...

Thank you Heidi!