Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Holidays!

I pulled out My Digital Studio for a little last-minute photo card creating.  They were turned around quickly to be printed online, but unfortunately they will be a little late into the post.  Casualty of taking a December vacation.

Speaking of which, the photo is of our Grand Canyon vacation, 13-months in the making.  A lottery-entry for reservations at Phantom Ranch is necessary, so we didn't pick the date, and built the whole vacation around the date we received.  We trained all summer with two overnight backpacking trips in the Catskills, and my 12-year-old daughter was apprehensive (but ready!).

We hiked down to Phantom Ranch and stayed over, hiked and camped at Indian Gardens on Day 2, and hiked out on Day 3.  It was such a fabulous accomplishment for her!  I am one proud mama.

I did need to import the holly frame into Photoshop Elements and massage it a little bit so I could insert the photo without overlaying the holly leaves.

MDS: Candy Cane Lane Designer Kit, Snowy Soiree Designer Kit.  

Happiest of holidays to you and yours!!

No comments: