Thursday, April 26, 2018

So Fortunate

I'm fortunate to know you... so fortunate!  Stamping brings us all together from the four corners.  And I'm so thankful you drop in occasionally to see me.

This set from the Occasions catalog, Fortunate to Know You, will not be carrying over.  A moment of silence (and actually inking it up for the first time).  If you love it, make sure to grab yours!

Wow, so I tried the masking technique, and this set with the sketchy lines was soooo forgiving!  Love it!!  I still love the archival ink, even though it is going away, so give it a few long minutes to dry.  Then pull out some upcoming In Colors and have at the coloring.

Stampin' Up! provided us with some In Color combinations to get us started, so I tried this one here.

Here you can see the subtle embellishment of the Glitter Epoxy Shapes.

Stamps: Fortunate to Know You; Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White; Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray; Accessories: Glitter Epoxy Shapes, Aquapainter, Dimensionals.



No comments: