Thursday, March 17, 2016

Feb 2016 PP: Hello Sunshine

I wanted to give the "hello sunshine" stamp in February's Paper Pumpkin kit a whirl, and I was kinda disappointed there wasn't really some coordinating paper or stamps to go with the sentiment.  So what to do?  Design a card yourself.

Staying in the Paper Pumpkin kit regime, I pulled in pieces and accessories from Feb 2016 Hello Sunshine, Dec 2015 One Great Year, and Aug 2014 Seriously Amazing kits.  I added some paper, ink, and Sunburst framelit.

The gold swirl sticker reminds me of outer space.  Who else wants many more of these stickers?  I love this piece of the kit.

I built a card using Going Global set and Going Places DSP.  Fun and easy-peasy!

I will be sending the details & instructions for these cards to my Paper Pumpkin Club members.

Time is almost up for Sale-a-Bration's Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription sale.  Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE* Sale-A-Bration item!


3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55 USD

And it's Paper Pumpkin's third birthday, and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called "All about Everything". We're keeping the art a surprise, but we know you'll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!

*A shipping charge of $6.95 USD will be charged to orders with only Prepaid Subscriptions.

No comments: