Monday, March 28, 2016

Feb 2016 PP: Flower Potpourri

This month's My Pumpkin Challenge is Say It with Flowers.  I didn't think I would play along this month.  Flowers just aren't my thing in general.  Then I was inspired by some cards by Dena Rekow using the stamps from February's Paper Pumpkin kit, Hello Sunshine.  I combined these stamps with accessories from July 2014's kit, Wish Big.

I didn't have the outline stamps from Pretty Thankful that Dena used, so I punched a template with a large oval punch and traced it a couple times with a Stampin' Write marker.  The leaf image came from October 2015 PP, Blissful Bouquet.

Stamps: Feb 2016 PP Hello Sunshine, Oct 2015 PP Blissful Bouquet; Paper: Moonlight DSP; Ink: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky marker; Accessories: Jul 2014 PP Wish Big, Pearl Jewels, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, Large Oval punch.

Time is almost up for Sale-a-Bration's Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription sale.  Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE* Sale-A-Bration item!


3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55 USD

And it's Paper Pumpkin's third birthday, and we just shipped our ONE MILLIONTH kit! To celebrate, the April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a bonus stamp set called "All about Everything". We're keeping the art a surprise, but we know you'll love EVERYTHING about it! This is just our little way of saying thank you to our amazing subscribers. Subscribe by April 10 to get in on the fun!

*A shipping charge of $6.95 USD will be charged to orders with only Prepaid Subscriptions.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, how lovely! And what a cool trick with the oval! I think you're combing the same sets I've been using, too, lol. Love this clean and perfect style! Thanks so much for playing at My Pumpkin Challenge!