Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Inspire. Create. Share. 2015 Special!

Today I'm flying to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up's annual convention.  This will be the last summer convention as Stampin' Up switches over to a global event calendar.  Can't wait to see what fun they have in store for us! 
Unfortunately, I won't be available for personalized service, so instead, a special! Place an online order through my demonstrator website (US residents only) and receive free shipping (10% of merchandise total), only through Sunday, July 26! I cannot reduce your order cost directly, so the free shipping will come in the form of a rebate.

It's a tradition to bring along roomie gifts.  This year I made Cute 'n Cubbies for my stamp club members, so I continued with a few more for my roomies.

A pile of them after a couple days of sewing -

And what they look like opened up and filled with tools -

Stay tuned for daily updates on what's going on!

No comments: