Monday, April 28, 2014

MDSM64 You're My Sunshine Again

Tami brings us this week's MDS Monday sketch, plus the challenge to use some silver or gold bling, such as sequins, glimmer paper, or baker's twine.

I have to admit, I cheated a little on this one.  I grabbed a page layout from my 2011 book and started editing from there.  That's the easy thing about digital; why reinvent the wheel?  ;)

I did a MDS sunshine card not too long ago, so I guess I could say sun rays and starburst layouts are some of my favorite design elements.  I'm sure this card would just make someone smile.

MDS Elements: You're My Sunshine, Calendar Kit, Simple Snapshots DSP, Sweet Shop DSP, Hello, Baby pennant punch, Sunny Day clouds, Sara's Sequins.

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a happy card! I love the starburst in the background and that fab sun.