Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Look Ahead...

I already showed you the photopolymer set SWAG (stuff we all get) from Leadership.

Here's another one that is also available.  I didn't find it on the online shopping website, so I think you can only order it through a demonstrator.  Pretty cute!

I have to say I am a big fan of photopolymer sets.  Have you tried them?  Easy to line up, since they are see-through.  They stamp lines a little wider, so they can be pretty forgiving when stamping too.

Here's the board of artisan designer projects using these sets.

Here's some upcoming dates to remember:
  • 1/25 - Paper Pumpkin promo for demonstrators ends - help me win a grab bag full of $100 in retired product!
  • 1/28 - Sale-a-bration starts
  • 1/28 - The photopolymer circular personalized stamp is available
  • 1/28 - Texture Boutique is available
  • 2/5 - Sounds & Stripes photopolymer set is available
  • 2/10 - Last day to sign up for February's Paper Pumpkin
  • 2/10 - Free marker Paper Pumpkin promotion ends
Like what you see?  Make sure to share it.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: