Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Fun Idea with Unknown Blessings Ensemble

This week's selected Weekly Deals MDS download, available through Monday, is the Unknown Blessings Ensemble.  This download has everything you need to create a fun Thanksgiving atmosphere for the whole family, including invitation, menu, and place setting items, feathers, and pie box.  Check out some table setting and fun kiddo ideas in the My Digital Studio blog post.

My mathematical brain is attracted to this download because of the geometric shapes.  I thought it would be fun to try a different idea with this ensemble.

I used the Paper Doll tutorial on Splitcoaststampers, and I created the tee pee with a half-circle I designed in My Digital Studio (below).  I printed these on copy paper for easy folding.

Wouldn't these paper dolls be a great activity for the kids this Thanksgiving?

Here's a snapshot of the colors and patterns in this download.  Aren't they yummy?

Paper: Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Blush Blossom, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Linen thread, Black waffle paper, Circle punches, Unknown Blessings Ensemble MDS download, Bobby pin.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: