Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Featured Stamper: Jen Timko

This week's featured stamper on Splitcoaststampers is my good buddy and Convention roomie, Jen Timko!  So excited for her!!

Jen is a great masculine stamper, and I am in need of a birthday card for my nephew.  But this little ditty caught my eye.

 
Here is my CASE.

I'm very interested in the "rules of thirds", which this card breaks with that centered button.  It is driving me crazy.  Grrr!  Guess I could have stuck my sentiment on the other side of the button and moved it to the right.  Burned again by rushing to finish.  I'm sure my nephew won't mind.

Stamps: Something to Celebrate; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Floral District DSP; Ink: Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Lucky Limeade baker's twine, Brights Collection button, Circle punches, Square Lattice EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: