Monday, February 4, 2013

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

There will be a slight disruption in our regularly-scheduled broadcasting.  We came home from a whirlwind weekend in San Francisco.  I'm not sure if I left my heart there, but the warm weather is certainly in the rear-view mirror.  It is taking some effort to recover from the red-eye flight.  Missy asked, as soon as we landed, "Are my eyes red?"  So literal... kids, these days.

We saw sea lions and visited Alcatraz.  There was tall redwoods, clam chowder, bridges, and cable cars.  I think we hit most of the tourist traps, and enjoyed every minute of it.  What an adventure!

I should throw together a scrappy page, but I'm exhausted.  In an effort to stretch the time until I have a crafty post, I'll share a couple of my favorite girl-time photos with you.  Here we are indulging in the ultimate chocolate decadence at Ghiradelli Square.

And people-watching at Union Square.  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: