Friday, December 14, 2012

FM89 Raiding the Candy Jar

Morning, Everyone!  Today I bring you another Friday Mashup challenge, this time a clean & simple card with heat embossing.  Yay!  My kind of card.

I think I'm just starting to ramp up all the things I can put in this Perfectly Preserved jar.  I think it can be used for any season.  Here I banged out a quick card for a birthday.

Here's a look at the heat embossing element of the card.

I used the layout from Retro Sketches #6.

Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, Perfectly Preserved, Something to Celebrate (retired); Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Frostwood Lodge DSP; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: White baker's twine, Clear embossing powder, 3/4" Circle punch, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Cannery Set framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals.

Come join us for the Friday Mashup challenge this week!

image © Stampin' Up!
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project using" Heat Embossing".
  2. Or Make a project that has a "Clean And Simple Layout".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "CAS project using Heat Embossing".
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Amanda Corbet said...

I love your sweet little jar full of pepper mints! Thanks so much for sharing this fabulous card!

Amy White said...

Very sweet card! Love the patterned jar topper with the twine tied around - very cute!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love the little candy jar, Heidi! Very sweet CAS card.

Lili said...

I love the jar with the peppermints inside. Cherry Cobbler and Crum Cake is my favorite combination. Such a great CAS card!
Happy New Year!
Hugs ;)