Saturday, October 13, 2012

Free Make & Takes!

Each month I have a wonderful group of ladies that come to my house for stamp club or seasonal stamp camp, who place orders, and in exchange, make fun projects with their friends.  But what happens if you live far away or don't have the time and can't join in the fun?  Just for you, I'm announcing a new service for my internet friends...

As a thank you to my loyal customers who place online orders through me, I will now include a free make & take project with your order.  The make & take will include all supplies, stamped images, and directions to make your project.  You just need to supply the adhesive.  The featured make & take will change every month, and it will be mailed separately to your home.  Offer valid for U.S. customers only.

So you want to see what October's make & take is?


A ghoulish and fun coffin card with a surprise skeleton inside!  Here's my original post on this fun card.

I hope you enjoy this new perk as a loyal customer.  Thanks for stopping by!