Thursday, July 26, 2012

Make & Takes: Affection Collection & Daydream Medallions

These are a couple projects made with the Affection Collection stamp set, available in the upcoming Holiday mini catalog.

My daughter really likes this set.  It is a hit with the 5-year-old-going-on-tween set.

I love this little flag and the flower made from a strip of designer fabric.  I sewed the sides of the pocket card, 'cause that's just how I am.

This cute kraft box, which holds 3x3" cards, uses both the Daydream Medallions and Affection Collection sets.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Алексровер Анна said...

Wonderful collection! Full of harmony and nobless!!! So all the works are great! Спасибо!!!

Cindy said...

Nice to know the Affection Collection is a hit with the next generation, lol! These are really lovely all done up. I think I'll finish mine this weekend. :-)

Tanya Boser said...

So cool! I keep putting off getting the Daydream Medallions, but you made such wonderful one layer cards with it! Love the design you made with the smallest medallion too.

Katherine said...

Gorgeous! I love these!