Monday, April 16, 2012

Art Imitating Life Imitating Art

My niece recently got a tattoo for her birthday. It looks very similar to some stamps I have, so I thought I would try to make a matching card.

I used the reinker spreader technique and the Mojo Monday sketch #212.

I'll have to show you her tattoo so you know what I was aiming for. She'll have it colored in soon, so I had to punt with the colors based on what my sister told me she is thinking about. How'd I do?

Stamps: Embrace Life, Everything Eleanor; Paper: Tangerine Tango, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Sweet Pea DSP; Ink: Stazon, Pool Party reinker, Bermuda Bay reinker, Pumpkin Pie reinker, Tangerine Tango reinker; Accessories: Pool Party baker's twine, Water spritzer, Aquapainter, Sewing machine, Thread, Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Great job coordinating the two!

FreshScentsScotland said...

This is just gorgeous and what a fab idea. I love this!!

Much love

Amanda xx

Jen Timko said...

Wow, beautiful card and you are perfect with the inspiration!