Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Leadership Day 1

Oh, what to blog that you guys find interesting? There is so much to see in this town, plus the weather is just beautiful, but I don't want you to hate me back in snowland!

Cactus wreath -

Making & taking with Stamper Kay -

The bag! The outside sleeve is reversible/removable. I got to have dinner with the head seamstress who designed this baby. ;)

Some extra special gifts at our make & take seats. The left item is a fabric notebook holder thingy that has pockets, and includes a little tag signed by Shelli. The right item is a fancy favor box holding chocolates homemade by one of the Stampin' Up employees.

Don't recognize the fabric pattern? Well, I haven't heard yet, but I bet it is a preview of things to come in the future.

And a couple of the decorations to the entrance to the theater where they are holding the Manager's Reception. Darn it, I don't get to go inside!

I'm hoping for lots of exciting things tomorrow. Of course, I'll keep you posted! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this is so great! Thanks for a little taste of your amazing trip!