Friday, July 1, 2011

It's the New Catalog!

The time is here! The new catalog is here! Head on over to the Stampin' Up website to download a copy for yourself (click on the catalog photo).

You can get a copy from me by hosting a workshop, joining stamp club, or placing a $50 order.

And how about a couple of samples to whet your appetite? Here are the projects we did at the New Catalog Launch Party this week.

I love coordinating stamps and paper, so this Pennant Parade stamp set plus Petite Pennant punch is so cute!

Design by Amy O'Neill.

Stamps: Pennant Parade, Something to Celebrate; Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Just Add Cake DSP; Ink: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Petite Pennant punch, Lace Ribbon punch, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Brads.

The My Friend set will be a great silhouette set for sponging and brayering. But for the Launch Party, I thought I would give the new letterpress plate and coordinating DSP layout a try... something a little easier.

I do the stitching for my ladies. I hope they enjoy it!

Stamps: My Friend; Paper: Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies DSP; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft; Accessories: Decorative Label punch, Button, White Baker's Twine, Scallop Squares Duo die, Fancy Fan letterpress plate, Big Shot, Sewing machine, Thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: