Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 4: It's Over Almost Before It Began...

The four days are such a whirlwind, that it's always a shock when it is over so soon. Today started with a couple of business classes, including some intermediate tips on My Digital Studio. We saw some great projects on Main Stage, using some Holiday mini products such as the stocking Big Shot die and coordinating stocking stamp and punch set. Carrie did a great job with her candy-focused presentation. I mean, what would I like better than candy??? More mini products to make a Hershey's miniatures cake, Treat Cup goodies, and a gingerbread house. I'm sorry, I don't have a good camera for Main Stage pictures. They announced the next Convention and Regionals dates... none near me... :(.

This evening, great food with friends, and then a scramble to get all our goodies into our suitcases (and under the weight limit). While I am traveling back, here is some more garden stuff to keep you occupied - they made paper birds out of individual punches.

Butterflies from individual punches.

A couple Artisan Award-winning projects stood out for me, one created by Heidi King.

And one created by Sandra Farrell.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 3D projects. TFS

Nancy J. Baker