Monday, May 9, 2011

Little Missy's Got Some Thanking To Do

So I'm trying to create some thank you cards out of the left overs from the Princess Party Kit.

Some bling, royal wand, crown, glass slipper, thank you pennant flying, and background embossing matching the invitation. I think I hit all the royal-type images I've got in stock.

What do you think?

Stamps: Something Sweet, Artistic Etchings, Things I Love, Warmest Regards; Paper: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose DSP; Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Versamark; Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Clear embossing powder, Red Glimmer paper, Rhineston jewel, Clear rhinestone brad, Princess Party Kit, Heart-to-Heart punch, Stars #2 die, Circles #2 die, 3" Circle die, Petal Cone die, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rosemary Morgan said...

Very cute...you are so creative!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love them! I love the handle on the wand--very creative!

hollybeary creations said...

A Royal Thank You for sure.. Fit for any Princess! It came out great..